Sunday, September 29, 2024

BETTER

I woke up early feeling better and excited about spending the day with Carol and Pentali and Rick. It was a lovely sunny day perfect for the long drive to TSAWWASSEN. i was looking forward to our visit and enjoying a meal together. I was feeling hungrey so that was a good sign. ON arrivala I planned to visit dad's grave and place an orange wreath threinstead of flowesrs. We spent a thoughtful time there each of us, Carol and Pentali and myself, with our memories of the many good times we had had with dad. It weemed like it was going to be a perfect day. Sadly by the time I arrived at their house I was feeling a bad stomack ache. I had to admit I needed to go home. The day had not been as good as I had expected. I had a very nasty stomach ache. I am feeling better now and happy to be home.

No comments: