Tuesday, October 1, 2024

COOL

I PUT MY SHORTS ON FIRST THING THIS MORNING THINKING IT WOULD WARM UP. NO IT IS GOING TO BE COOL. Had my piece of toast for breakfast and went for a walk. I met one friend who always goes early too. THE SUNRISE HAD BEEN PROMISING but the clouds shut out the warmth. I came home to find a package onmy door step, I was delighted to find a scale wrapped up in the paper. Now I would be able to know my real weight. Yes i had gained weight, Not as much as I had thought but I needed to lose a few pounds. As usual I go to bed early and then I am up early too. i FEEL A LITTLE BORED AT TIMES but I am happy with my life. Many good friends and activities I can attend, Visits from family are joyful times. I will always miss dad but thankful for our life together.

No comments: