Saturday, October 12, 2024

FALL COLOURS.

 


Sandra took this picture of just one of the colourful trees I see from my window.  We had a grand time going shopping.  New clothes and some new books.  I am looking forward to seeing family to morrow.

On arrival back home everyone has to wear masks because several cases of COVID have been identified.  Lunch and dinner will be brought to our rooms and this started with supper tonight.  They will continue to test people,

Visitors will be required to wear personal protective clothing.

I think I will be able to go out but we will wait and see in the morning.

Several cases have been found in the staff and residences.

Thankful I have T.V,   I had a wonderful day,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That’s a bummer that Covid is back.
Ken.

Shandel said...

How awful covid is back at your complex! I hope you can steer clear of that. Not fun to be cooped up so much. I hope everyone can get rid of it and you guys can be back to visiting and enjoying your time together. Some solitude is nice. But being so social it will not be fun for a long time. Happy Thanksgiving to you! Miss you.

Sandra said...

I am glad you enjoyed the time shopping, and yes, we will have to do it more often once I really retire.