Thursday, October 3, 2024

I May Need Help

I may need help. Rick came this morning and \hlped me. Yesterday I went to Bible study. we had an interesting discussion about Job. My friend who I sit with when Ken is not here has just had an older very talkative German man added to sit with her and her husband, I hear his loud voice and I take on look at Wanda and see she is very unhappy. Maybe he is just nervous. All he is talking about is war stories. I would not like to have him at our table. No worries Ken would ask for him to be moved. Today is Thrusday and I am not going to lunch. My stomach is upset. Happy Spenser and Rick are here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your stomach is better today .
Ken

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your stomach was upset. Hope it has passed. What is this loosing weight business? You look lovely and healthy to me. Happy to see you are blogging regularly again. I just got caught up and read the ones I missed.
Love Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Hi Grandma I am so sorry that you are not feeling well but I hope and pray that you are feeling better. My family and I are doing well and we are enjoying life . I forgot to mention that I passed one of my exams last month ( Management Accounting) but I have one more to finish in November so I am studying really hard this month . I hope you have a safe, blessed and enjoyable life .
Your Grandma
Lucas