Saturday, October 12, 2024

EARLY

I am up very early watching the sun come up. It is going to be another beautiful fall day. The leaves are clinging to their branches, soon the wind and the rain will forse them to fall to the ground. My hair is a mess. The hairdresser wanted to cut it and I said no. she did not do a good job styling it. The new lady at our table is very depressed. she has been separated from her husband, I share with her that I know how she feels. Sandra and I are going shopping for somethimng new for me to wear. I do not have a lot of energy but am hopeful we will succesd. I am lazy this morning but will make myself go for a short journey and enjoy the fresh air. I voted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morgan and I are having breakfast outside on this beautiful fall morning. We have Libby, our Saint Bernard foster dog with us. She is being good while we eat but she does take up a lot of space on the patio. Morgan isn’t very chatty but it’s still good to see her. Good luck with shopping! It is sweater weather! - Theresa

Sandra said...

I think we did pretty well today. Other than the bad traffic in Langley it was nice to get out.

Anonymous said...

Never have too many clothes, lol
Ken