Thursday, July 31, 2008

Imperfections

"Why can't you put lids back on properly" Larry said as the bottled of water spilled all over me

I thought to my self I don't know

Why do you believe in flying saucers and I believe in angels?

Maybe angels fly around in flying saucers and we are both right.

In a perfect world maybe we would all agree
but that would be preety boring.
Wisdom is asking questions and waiting for answers.
Admitting what we do not know but willing to learn.

.Jesus said where two or three agree there is the beginning of wisdom
actually he said I will be there.

The spiritual path is learning to live humbly with our own imperfections
and the imperfections of others. Asking myself what do I have to give
to make the world a better place?

There is a time to share but also a time to keep the sacred secret
until the time some one wants to hear.
We only see a little of the Light and when we come together and listen
to what others have seen we all gain and the Light becomes brighter.
The secret is to live in the moment and be thankful for all the people God brings into our lives.

Hopefully we can turn our negative thoughts into positive healing attitudes.
We are surrounded by wisdom.
I love finding quotes or simple sayings

There are so many books I would love to read
and so much more to learn.

Each day now as we go to the Cancer Clinic we see fellow-travellers
who know what we are going through.
I feel a bond with the other wives as they wait to greet their husbands
with a smile when the treatment is over.

This is one of the blessings of an imperfect life.

No comments: