Thursday, July 20, 2023

Lucky For Me

Kick has fixed my computer so I can write on my blog this morning


My back is very painful so that is another reasin I have not been writting.

I am a little confused ad forgot to put out my old clothes and stuff out to be collected.

We have a couple here this morning cleaning,  I cannot keep track of what is going on.

Rick came early to take out the garbage and go to the shops.

Last night when I took Spenser out Jan was going by in her scooter and she took Spenser,

Two old friends from the park came by and sopped to chat.  They have been missing me,

I do not know when I will start doing things again,

Hillary has beought over two dinners for us to have,

Everyone is so very kind,

I hope I cam get my surgery soon.

I feel very lucky to have the support of my family and friends,  I have lots to be thankful for,

It is another warm day wirh a little smoke in the air.

I m trying to stay out of the way,



























rick


















4 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

It is good that friends from the park came to visit.

Love,

Rick (aka Kick)

Ken Bennett said...

Good to see you back at your blog. Hopefully, they will slot you in for back surgery sooner than later.

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth. Nice to see you writing on your blog. What kind of back surgery? To relieve pain? Did you fall and injure your Back?
I hope your pain lessen soon,
Love
Nancy

Steady-as-rain said...

You should very probably not be out walking the dog.

This degeneration of your spine is not something you can "push through" as you have with some other things in your life. Pushing through will make it worse.

Love,

Rick