Thursday, November 2, 2023

HOPE

 YES  I am feelimg more hopeful.  It was good to see dad up and about. 

He is annoyed as he has an alarm on hi\s bed wwhich bus every timr he moves because they are araid of his following.  We are so pleased t\o \see  im making an effort.


we had a little proble\m when some \real\ important pills for me when missimg.  I now have to discontinue them slowly.  I was haveing withdeawl when we could not find them; theyhave been fund

Lots of questions about what happens next.

Both dad unhappy.  I was planning tovisit dad today but am not feeling too good.

One good thing about sleeping I pray a LOT,  It is aboit 4 fall asleep for an hour.

There 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear everything that is happening in your life right now. Hopefully Larry will be home soon and you can start sleeping better. I pray all will be well soon.
Germaine