Saturday, June 17, 2023

LESSONS

Believe it or not I have forgotten how my coputer works.
'I am thankful to be having less pain.
This mwans less pain pills.
I hope to do some walkimg with Spenser soon.

The family has all been helpful and friends are bringing meals in for us.
I do want to go outside and breath fresh air.

My next week I should be free of pain and healed.

It has been very hard to be lying around bed all day,  I hear family talking downstairs and wonder what is happening.  We now having a girl come in to hep[ regularly and make some meals.  Thankful Rick has been coming to do shopping.

Both my granddaughter Mary and I have been forsed to rest in bed.  She needs an operation and we pray that she will be able to get it soon,

Carol is visitig Kim and Hamoet and has the joy of being there when the new babt boy is born.
He looks very healthy and mom and baby are doing well.
A freind comes to walk Spenser twice a day.

Experiencing difficult and painlful times is not easy but we learn we have to learn to make the best of things.  Every day I will improve a little. Somethings we will gt use to.





 

4 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Good to see your writing again. Cold and wet here. Melina has started her course of steroids, the first 3 days mega doses. She may have trouble sleeping. Last week of school for the kids .Two weeks off for holidays.

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you are able to blog regularly. I know how much it means to you. How exciting a new baby! Sandra shared a small video with us. He looks healthy and wonderful. I hope you feel better everyday.
Good to have extra help. Makes healing easier.

Sandra said...

Well, you must have figured it out eventually since your blog is posted.
Slow and steady and an little help along the way and you will be out walking in no time.
Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

The pain will very likely recede (as Dr. Nolte said), but the vertebra will never heal. That is why Dr. Nolte also strictly admonished you against lifting things.

You are simply going to stir up the nest of pain-bees in your spine if you do too much.

But you will.

Love,

Rick