Saturday, June 3, 2023

Muffins

 



So glad that Sandra and Tasha came by the see me and make some lovely gluten free muffins! Sandra also showed Rick how to empty the water out of the air-conditioner. 

Tomorrow Sandra is off to Ontario to help Mary. Dad and I hope Mary gets well soon. Dad says if he was younger he would go with Sandra to try and help!

Carol is now down in California with Kimberley and Hamlet and Alba. New baby Lorenzo is expecterd soon!

I am not getting better very fast but at least we have found the kind of pain-killer. 

I am very grateful for my loving family.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Beth, I am so sorry to hear that you are not well. I haven’t read your blog for a while so I spent time catching up on your posts. There are so many changes as we get older and we just have to roll with the punches, so to speak. Please take care and I am praying for your healing. You have such good support from your loving family. You are blessed, for sure.
Sending positive healing thoughts,
Germaine.

Sandra said...

That is a strange way for someone to bring the muffins up, I guess I should have put them in a container. Ricky said there was chaos yesterday after we left, hopefully just regular every day kind. Did you like the meal Mayoko made? At the airport now. Will see what kind of patient Mary is.

Ken Bennett said...

Good to see you writing again Mom.Matthew is doing well with his mid year exams. Jasmine not so good!!
Ken

Oliver said...

Nice to have some fresh baked muffins!

Steady-as-rain said...

What? No new entries?

Love,

Rick