Thursday, June 29, 2023

LUCKY

 Lucky for me Rick comes by and helps me get back my blog working now and again. 

I feel very lucky to have a wonderful family who keep in touch

I am still having pain in my hip but pain pills are helping accept right now I have run out of them.  I miss going for my walks but I am lucky my friend comes to take Spenser twice a day.  Spenser goes for a big walk in the morning but later in the day he will not go further than our front yard.  He has a mind od his own.

I feel lucky to have good parents who took me to Sunday School and church.  My faith in Jesus has grown over the years. 

I know he hears my prayers

Praying for Mary as she has a procedure to take blood from one area and put it in her spine to heal the bleeding. 

4 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Hip? Or back?

Ken Bennett said...

Thank God you have Rick helping out. Cold and wet here, I hope you still have warm weather.
Ken

Oliver said...

Good to hear things are improving, wishing you the best! Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

How did you get hurt Beth? Did you fall? I am glad to are feeling so,e better now. I send you healing wishes. I am hoping you will be able to walk Spenser again. I know how much yiu enjoy your walks. I a, so glad you have Rick close by to come over and help out. As well as the rest of your family.
How is Spenser doing? We have a new little rescue dog, a Bichon. She weighs 10tlbs and is tiny. She is feisty. She doesn’t miss a thing going by our unrated…deer, racoon s, people….she is a good watch dog, whereas Pedro,just rolls over. Lol
We are doing pretty well. There is lots of work in our gardens right now, veggies are starting to come in fruit too. We have a bumper crop of raspberries. We have golden raspberries and black. Ken has been picking saskatoons as welll. The crop is poor due to a drought in spring, but we watered our bushes.
I am still teaching. Today I have a private art lesson with a child whose parents recently separated. Her aunt is giving her the ,e soon and coming with her.n
Well I must get busy…wishing you a good day with little pain,
Love to you and !arry,
Nancy