Sunday, August 13, 2023

INSPIRATION


 IT is good to have my compter working now all I need is some inspiration that lifts and motivates me.

It is veryhot here and  it is making me feel sick to my stomach.  I wish I had the energy to feel creative and smart,  Instead I just feel tired.

There is a nock at the door and Hilary comes flying in with two cold drinks.  She is trying to keep extra busy as her husand goes into the hospital in the morning for a heart a justment,  They actually stop the heart and remove it.  

She admits she is feeling very anxious which is understanderable.

We have a chat and then she takes Spenser for a short walk to go pee.

She is an inspiration.














1 comment:

Sandra said...

You have two air conditioners in the house so you should be able to keep cool.
Sandra