Friday, August 11, 2023

Lifelabs

 Went to Lifelabs this morning for a blood test. A long wait in a long line.  The girls are very good and it is always painless.  The funny thing was the man who waiting behind me was a man who had worked with dad for many year,  A very friendly kind man who volunteered to save my spot and allowed me to sit in the car for half an hour.

I am very pleased to have that done.  I am not feeling that well so hope we can find out what if anything is wrong with me.

Laura made a good lunch for us and we were both  very hungrey,  Now I am ready for a good nap and good news that all is well.

I was told I will be having surgery this coming Thrusday.  Rick was happy too and has been helpful to keep the process moving.

We were up very early and I am very tired now,  My eyes will not stay open

Rick got me started and dad will help me close.. 


1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

It's great news that you are blogging again. I hope you have solved your computer problems for good now.