Monday, August 14, 2023

SLEEPLESS


 Yes I had a sleepless night.  I am trying not to worry about the surgery and there is no reason I should be.

The nurse will phone to-morrow and so will the guy who will be putting me to sleep.  I will find out more about the precedure.  Sandra wants to be here and that is good.  Maybe when I know what to be prepared for it will be bettwer.

Had a nice chat with Kim.  It is wondwerfu; Loranzo is a good baby and sleeps well etc.  They do miss Carol.  

We will be missing her as she is off on another trip toScotland on Thrusday with Morgan and Panteli.  They aways enjoy visiting there.

It is wonderful to have good times to look forward to.  I am looking forward to being more active.

Laura did some work in the yard.  It really is too warm. 

I hope I sleep better tonight.  Knowing a bit more will be helpful.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I hope you sleep better too. I tossed and turned last night, not sure why.
Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Sleep tonight will be universally good for everyone.

Ken Bennett said...

fingers crossed you get a cool night to get some sleep.

Ken Bennett said...

good luck with the surgery today! Love you Mom