Saturday, May 20, 2023

CAPTURING


 I am thankful I have my camera to capture some of the beauty at the park.

Sandra will walk \spenser this morning,

I am disappointed that my back is not better today.  Yes I said a little prayer but . . . .

Prayer remomds me to humble myself with the awareness I do need God.

I pray with a thakful heart for all the good things in my life.  I have had many answers to my prayers in the past.and also some unanswered ones.  I trust God knows what he is doing because I do not always know.

I do not remember doing anything to hurt my back.

 Some things are predictable but the unpredictable can mess  up your life.  

Dad had a nassty coughing fit last noight.  Maybe because of the air quality.  I do not notice it being smokie but others might.  Also he was wearing a shirt from the second hand store that had a slight smell and should have been washed first.

Laura may come Monday but I am not sure what she will be able to do.


I think he should just stay indoors and use his inhaler this morning and just before bedtime.  

It is easy to go through life and not capture the beauty that is right before our eyes.

I am thankful we have good books to read.  I do wnat to solve the mystery I am reading.

1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

Yes, western Canada seems to be very smokey. Cold and wet over here.