Wednesday, May 3, 2023

FOUND


 Woke up and found the pond water very low.  Filled it up and turned  it on.  It is running well.  I quess there are still problems.  It looks great when it is running.

I found my camera so will try and take a better picture than the one I tried to do today.

The hockey game is on but dad is a sleep in his bed.

I will join him soon.

We had a good day today.  Always nice to have Laura.  She dresed his cut again and will look at it again tomorrow,

Our neighbor Todd came over to have a visit.  Dad was sitting out on the front deck all day.  They had a good talk.

Rick arrived with bird food for the birds.  He put the cone in the feeder and stayed for a visit. 

I am always so happy when I find something I think I have lost.

Jesus shared the feelings of others who had found what they had lost , even the least coin was important.  It is important to keep looking.

I love the picture of Jesus carrying the little lamb on his shoulder.

I know at times I have felt like I was being carried.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

What did you find that you thought was lost?
Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Leah will come over next Thursday morning.