Sunday, May 7, 2023

CHANGING

b

 Welcome home Ben!

We had a good visit with our friends in the afternoon.  Not quite warm enough to sit out side.  The sitting worked out well.  Instead of cookies we had popcorn.

I am coming to the conclusion that I probably will not br going back to church.  I always like to be involved but times have changed.  

We just cannot do what we used to be able to do.

Waiting for the leaves to start putting on a show.  I like this times of year as things change and blossom everywhere,

I hope Karl will keep me informed. about Brian. Brian has to be very, very still,  He is in intensive care and on a list for surgery,  He sounds just like his old self and is enjoying the meals

2 comments:

Sandra said...

On my drive to work the leaves are certainly changing very quickly to green. Supposed to be very warm this week, will see about getting the airconditioner out for you.
Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

I booked a hotel in the Gold Coast for mid january . Its my favorite hotel the Peppers Soul. I had problems booking the hotel as my credit card limit was too low. I found a way around it via Qantas hotel which let me pay in stages . I still have to have a fight with my bank to increase my limit . Seems when you retire the banks all treat you like crap!