Tuesday, May 9, 2023

CONFIDENT


 I am confident Brian will get good care as the hospital is set upfor heart surgeries.

Finally Karl let me know how he is doing.  They may do his surgery on Thrusday.  Then he has to go to another hospital to get his arm fixed.  We will not be going up at this time.  Brian and I have had a good relationship and I would like to see him again

A warm day today/  We are going to Carol and Panteli's for supper.  We look forwad to having a visit.  Rick will be there too.

Dad and I are doing a lot more reading.  We were up extremely early today so thankful we could have a big nap,  It is good to have a few decisions made,

I am confident the future loks good!

Ken enjoy your stay.  Good for you!

4 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Melina had an MRI yesterday on her spine and neck. I went with her as it was downtown and needed clarification as to which way to go. We found it and got a parking space 5 feet from the door, yippee. The MRI took over an hour . I went for a walk and grabbed a coffee. We stopped for dinner on the way home. It was a lovely time. Jasmine took the train to basketball training. Her new coach is a challenging taskmaster.
Good news Uncle Brian is doing ok.

Sandra said...

That is kind of Karl to keep you informed, as I am sure he is very busy with his buffalos.
I hope the surgery goes well and we can maybe get up to Kelowna to see him.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

this is Larry. Brian had his operation on thursday. all went well. Today is friday.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a happy Mother's Day grandma. Sending lots of love!