Friday, May 19, 2023

COOL


 I love the cool mornings.  We sat around the dining room table with Rick, brought my camera back aand Laura brought dad a doughnut.  Rick brought me  delicious blueberry muffin.  Laura was the cool storyteller of the day sharing the antics her six year old grndson was up to.  Rick had another trip to the store and now we are in good shape.

I am reading "Learning to pray" which I have been doing all my life.  A book about an invitation to faith and to prayer.  You need both.    An invitation to deepen your relationship to God

Yes I believe we can talk to a God who in some mysterious way hears and responds.  I know that several times I felt I had lost my way and did not know what to do and into mt mind came the wisdom of God who gave me directions and guidiance.

I had a cool walk and was able to take a few pictures.After I spend most of the day resting.  I hate having a sore back but sometimes you just have to accept and live with problems.

I often fall asleep when I pray and that is okay.

words can be over rated.

I look forward to a cool evenning,

2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Take it easy rest up your back.

Steady-as-rain said...

No pictures from Mother's Day?

If you are having trouble finding your recent photos, it may be that thing that happened before where the old photos are on on top and the new ones are on the bottom has happened again. Let me know.

Laura looked like she had lost some weight, and I hope she waits at least another week before she tries to come back to work.

Love,

Rick