Monday, May 1, 2023

TEAM WORK


                              They are a vert good team and seem to work well together.  Lifting heavy rocks and putting them in the right position.  A cheerful pair.  We appreciate all their hard work.  If I find my camera I will take a picture.  They are probably happy I could not find it when they were working.

Dad and I will be practicing team work because Laura is not coming today.   She has her own family to take care.

I had my own this miracle.  I have been reading about miracles and was very surprised when I sAW A book in the little library called :Making Miracles.

I was thinking about Jesus as I watch the chosen.  I believe that he and God and the Holy Spirit made a good team. 

I also have a feeling that Jesus was a man of joy.  His gift to us is a life of joy and wonder,


1 comment:

Sandra said...

I am glad the pond is working ok. It would be nice to clean it out for real.
Oh, and I don't mind you talking about religious stuff.
Sandra