Monday, June 7, 2021

BETTER

Whatever picture comes up I put it on.]
Aern't they cute!

"God comforts us in all our troubles
so that can comfort one another."2 Corintheans"  

 I felt comforted by all your comments, phone calls and help.

This morning I am feeling better.

Last night I was feeling very angrey
at myself and everything.
Being human means we have feelings.
I needed to listen to how I was feeling.
I need to listen more when I am given advice
God knows all our feelings.
Sharing with Him is helpfeul/

This morning Spenser had to go out to go poo.

I have had one big cup of water.

Dad has several things to do today.

Thankful for all the help Sandra has been to us both.

I will do better
I need to be healthy.

It was wonderful to be showered with so much love yesterday on a difficult day.

Ron phoned and so did Cathy.
Two very important people inmy life.

Kim also phoned.


 

4 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Having a big glass of water in the morning is great!

I am glad you are feeling somewhat better today.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better today mom. Do you think you are at the stage you can stop taking medications?

I am learning to try and slow down and listen to my feelings as well. A process for sure as sometimes those feelings can be so loud your reason has a hard time kicking in. Well, for me at least.

Sorry I did not get the grass cut.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

yes, a good drink of water is a nice way to start the day. Jasmine is making brownies from scratch. She is learning her measurements 1/2 2/3 3/4 of teaspoon..... lots of questions to Dad. The weather is cold a wet with hail today.
Time flies, I drive Melina to work at 8:30 and before you know it I have to go back at 13:30.

Shandel said...

I absolutely agree, a glass of water in the morning is a great idea. I do this too. I am happy to hear you feel a bit better.