Friday, June 18, 2021

SARAH

STRANGE PICTURE.

Sarah our home helper came in the door like  a breath of freash air with big smiles and energetic spirit.
I loved her right  away.  She said she would pray for me with my hip pain.  It is a little better.  The doctor chnged the meds to two Tynanl and one Advil.

I was able to walk to the park where dad picted me up/

Paethan came at four and took him for another walk.
He plays ball to-mprrow.

I will watch the game from bed.      Hurts to sit long in a chair, 
So shappy with Sarah.  She made us a lovey lunch.
Dad did his best and I am thnkful for all he did but he is no Shara!



 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes dear-- Sara - is a little better than me! I think, and hope, she will stay with us for some time - I like her'

Ken Bennett said...

That's great news. Hope your back is better mum.
Ken

Sandra said...

I want a Sara too!

Shandel said...

That is fantastic. Welcome Sarah! Great to have some extra help at home. Good for you guys to make that choice.

Catherine G said...

Sarah sounds like such a gift. Wonderful!

kim said...

What great news about Sarah. She sounds lovely!
Kim