Sunday, December 28, 2008

DISASTERS

Believe it or not this is the path Bryan shoveled off the day before
Just a little pile of snow in the parking lot at Safeway


Brittany and Bryan stuck on the 21 st floor with the whole island blacked out and no food but a mini bar. At least the weather was warmer. I am glad they had a good time here. The main thing was that they were good sports when things were not working out as we had planned or hoped.

In Vancouver many people were without power yesterday and today roofs are collapsing with the weight of the snow. I have always thought we were so fortunate here in regard to weather but all this snow and now the rain is causing so much damage. I guess Randy and Sandy are lucky they have a long drive way and the water should run away from their house.

I do hope to get out today. Kim and Carol met here yesterday and we could have gone to the movie with Carol and Pentali. I think we will make an effort to go to church.

I believe in God who believes in me and gives my life meaning. After all we are all trying to make sense of our lives and feel the assurance of being loved.

Nine-thirty and the SUN is SHINING and I can feel the energy coming back. Life is good. Now I wish dad would let me shovel because I worry about him falling. Doing and lifting do not hurt me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you out for a walk.
Ken