Saturday, December 13, 2008

PAIN UPDATE

FROM OUR BEDROOM WINDOW -7:30 PM - SNOW FALLING

The good news is that the pills do take the pain away and I am not feeling as cranky as I was.
I enjoy my walks and taking pictures and doing my bloging. I sleep well and feel happy when I wake up.

I bought a book for my Christmas present that I will wrap up and save for Christmas.

My concern od course is not to have to keep taking these pills but we will have a good talk with the doctor on Tues.

To-morrow after church we will get our Christmas tree and I am looking forward to that.

Dad has to be very careful about what he eats because his stomack is upset easily.

Facebook is amazing isn't it.

Love to anyonw who took the time to read this. It is a busy time of year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad i dont have to drive in it ..!!

Ken

Anonymous said...

glad i dont have to drive in it ..!!

Ken

Anonymous said...

no prombem

Anonymous said...

What kind of pain-pills are these Mom?

Love,

Rick