Saturday, December 6, 2008

WHAT A BLESSING TO LIVE IN A WORLD FULL OF LOVE!

HEY I HAVE BEEN THERE!
CROCODILE/I SWIM WITH SHARKS WISE ARRIVES HOME

We had a wonderful weekend with the family.

We were amazed that Sandra and Randy; and chauffeur Mary, dropped in to see us on the way home from the airport after their long and tiring journey.

Thank you Melina and Kenny for the presents. I cann't wait to hang the picture, put on the Christmas decorations and eat the pudding. Each year when I get out our decorations I remember something about each one, who gave it to us or where we bought it. Thank you for your beautiful and thoughtful gifts. [I didn't recognize Australia at first but once Sandra told me I realized what it was.]

Carol, Kim and Oliver along with Theresa and Ben and Morgan came over on Thrusday night and it was so good to see them all. Ron was pleasant suprise and brought us some 100% supper free range eggs! Ben went swimming with Carol the next day as they ;Theresa, Ben and Morgan slept over; and Morgan and I went to the park.

We had been invited to an evenning out to Bob and Pat's where we had a fun time with a lot of Colebrook friends.

I have some new pills but even they do not seem to help if I do not rest. I want to be pain free and full of energy but I guess that is a lot to ask for.

Dad wants to put up some more lights today so he is getting the Christmas spirit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you like the gifts. Did the glass break on the picture?
Ken and Melina

Anonymous said...

Well, lots of booty from the trip it seems.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Yes, we really liked the gifts. The glass did break a little but dad will fix it and I cannot wait to put it up. I really like the black and white.

Thank you both very much What a surprise a glutten free Christmas pudding. I am trying to be more careful with my diet but it is hard this time of year, so this is very much appreciatted. Thank you very very much!