Saturday, December 13, 2008

SMELLY DOGS


WHERE THE RECEPTION WILL BE HELD - PROBABLY LESS SNOW AND RAIN IN SUMMER!

THE HAPPY COUPLE PICK US UP TO GO OUT IN THE SNOW


As soon as we openned the door to Sandra's van this wet doggy smell hit us. "No one said the dogs were coming, "said dad as he climbed in the back. He was then given a wet kiss on the ear and he laughed.

Yes, we were off, Sandra, Mary and Michael John to see the camp grounds where the reception would be held. We were glad to be asked along especially when Sandra started heading to take the Seatle turn off. Everyone shouted no not that way.

We gave our seal of approval as we pictured this place on a beautiful sunny day not wet and cold.

We had lunch out at Milestones but dad ended up with a bad stomach ache. He is going to have to watch what he eats, no pastry, no meat, no spicy etc. And he has to take a pill right away which I told him to do. Consequently he had to sit up with his stomach ache after our usual bed time.

I enjoyed the walk in the snow first thing in the morning but it is all gone today.

I started my day with my meditation book which encourages entering that place of quiet rest, willing to be transformed by the unknown oneness that surrounds us all. It is hard to escape the harsh reality of "I should" or "I have to" as things keep coming to mind of what needs to be done.

The only way for me is to use my immagination and to picture myself in a monastary filled with amazing music that opens the way to the "stairway to heaven." Angels sing with complete adorarion and wordship. Even Clarence from "It's a Beautiful life is there."

An angel comes to each one of us who have gathered there to say "hush" just be still and listen".

No comments: