Thursday, December 11, 2008

I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL DECIDED.


GRAMPA JUST WOKE UP - GRAMA MADE HIM INTO SANTA

WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT





Every year we talk about what to do about giving presents.

Because our family is so big I thought the idea of giving to a charity of your choice was a good idea and then buying one present. We tired picking names but that seemed to be a problem for us because some people lost their names. So I thought we just buy a present and you pick a number and get the present with your number on it and you can take someone elses present if you want.

We sent money to Lucas and Ben and Morgan and I have a card here for Justice, so they can put it in the back.

We still have our families we have adopted from world vision and we support the cancer fund and I would like to give something to the children's hospital.

I would like to go to church at 4, then to Carol and Panteli's at 6 and then open a present and play a game. This is Christmas Eve. Christmas morning people can drop by to say good-bye to Brittany and Bryan. and than they are off to the airport.

I am open to suggestions. I admitt I find it hard to pick out presents.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My point was that dad still feels very much like being Santa!

Anonymous said...

That is good, glad someone wants to be santa. And as for things being settled present wise and charity wise, no, they never were. Like you I wanted to give to a charity INSTEAD of buying gifts but I guess we were out voted.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

The ability to get Sandra and Randy
deliver some gifts for us was too tempting.
So don't expect gifts next year.. Ha ha.
Did you put the ornaments on the tree?
Ken

Anonymous said...

Tree what tree! We have not got one yet!

Took pizza to the Nursing Home.

I am going to do dad's picture again.