Sunday, December 14, 2008

THEY HAVE ARRIVED

IT IS 7:45 AM - JUST GETTING LIGHT - THE LITTLE BIRDS HAVE BREAKFAST


Brittany and Byran have made it to Canada. We believe they are at the hotel at the airport.

It is a lovely snowy day today. I have been out feeding the birds.
One of the most amazing memory I have is singing Handel's Messiah at the United Church in Saskatoon. It was a huge church with a very large choir. As a small child I had always dremed of singing in that choir. So when I moved up from the junior choir to the senior I was thrilled. I never missed a practice or a service.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the cold and snow will be here all week, you should be able to get some nice pictures, but be careful walking!
Sandra

Anonymous said...

How did you go at the Doctors?
Ken