Tuesday, December 16, 2008

THANKS KIM!

A big thank you to Kim for braving a very cold windy day to go and help Grandpa pick up the tree. They did a very good job without my advice. Although picking out Christmas tress was never my best talent. She also carried it in and put it up while grandpa put oil in the car. Then in the middle of the night he started having serious doubts that he had put the lid on. Since I was not sound asleep he shared this with me talling me all the awful things that could happen. The engine could have filled up with oil and started smalong and the car could be ruined.

I certainly know what it is like to not to be able to remember is you have turned the stove off or locked the door etc. etc.

We were very relieved the next morning to hear the top had been put back on.

I will be having a few x-rays and tests which I really do not want to do right now, over the next week. For now I am doubling my meds. We , the doctor, dad and I all agree the scource of the pain should be found.

To-morrow I will be walking first thing and yes Sandra I will be careful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care with all that ice about.
Ken

Anonymous said...

Did dad have a doctors apointment yesterday or was that you?
Good to hear the lid was on the oil. My insurance expires on my car today so I was not going to come into work with the snow overnight, but then since I had the laundry and dishes done thought what the heck.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

The appointment was for me.