Monday, December 5, 2022

THE POND


 

The path was not cleared off at all.

There is a litttle pool of water and a lot of the ducks are over there.
                               None of them look very happy.

Today Rick cleaned off the walk way so I do not need to go the long way around to the Safeway.  Actually he went to the store for us before making us lunch..

We had a good phone visit with Ron and Dona,  She will be through her treatment the end of Dec.

I will try and do the last few cards to-morrow.  The best thing is to do them first thing.  I soon get tired and so does my brian.

I am reading "The Language of the Soul"  It is very down to earth.

Every problem has a solution.  It calls for a creative imagination.
Awareness of the moment ans a joy for living can also be indications of spirituality.
If we want the blessings of life to continue to come to us we must learn to be grateful for what ever comes.
Look for the true value of life.  Keep growing and take time to be aware of  your thoughts.
Am I the creator of my world??  Am I learning from my mistakes?  Am I accepting the way others feel about things.?

3 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

A few days ago I saw a lady with a baby buggy struggling to get through the snow on the little short-cut path, so I figured I would do something to help. That is one reason I bought so much ice-melt: to help keep the short-cut path free of ice and packed snow during the winter. Once it gets packed and frozen, you have to use ice-melt or else it is impossible to shovel.

It will be raining now but the packed snow and ice - if it is not shoveled off - is the last thing to melt. So the ice/packed snow is really slippery at that point!

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

Cold and windy here today. The weekend looks hot again. I went for a long walk yesterday. May give it a miss today!

Sandra said...

It is too bad some of the other neighbours don't help out with that path, I am sure lots of people use it.

Sandra