Saturday, December 17, 2022

THE FUTURE

 I am thankful for the good things happening in our lives especially when some problems can make me feel anxious.

I am thankful for words of scripture that encourage me.  The lord promises to be with me and to calm my anxious thoughts and worries. That is the message in the story of Mary whosae life changed when she became pregnant,  Joseph was also able to work through his anger and his resentment when in a dream he could believe the truth,  Love would help them face their future tigether,

Dad  is stopping his Gaba Penton. He thinkks it is making him fall.  Yes he had another one.  I am thankful his doctor did phone back and told him he had to do it slowly.

Yesterday we went out and bought a air fryer and maybe we will feel like cooking.

I know what it is like to face difficult news like when I was told I had lung cancer.  I was so thinkful that my faith carried me through some anxious days and nights,

Rick has some dificult times still from his stroke but I am thankful he lives close to us now and is a good help. 

Ken phoned to say Melina has some bad news about her health,  She will have to take medication.

Ken will be a good support for her.  

None of us know our future but when  we face life with courage and the support of loved ones we will become overcomers,

1 comment:

Steady-as-rain said...

I don't think stopping the gabapentin is a good idea.

Love,

Rick