Saturday, December 24, 2022

STORMS


 The storm passed by us.  We did have a bit more snow but I was amazed there was a path already shovel in our driveway.  Thanks Rick.  Spenser and I were able to get out for a short walk.

I am a bit tired today.  Maybe no caffine and no good morning walks.  The good thing is no heart burn.

Looking forward to being with family in the morning at /carol and Panteli's.

Later in the afternoon we will be at Sandra and Randy's.

Talked to some of my good friends from Colebrook.  I do miss our church friends.

I loved going to church Christmas Eve/  It was a highlight for me.  All preparations were done, gifts wrapped and waiting to be opened.  This year we did not buy much.  Storming weather kept us home.

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Merry Christmas Mom and Dad.

Sandra said...

The snow is all gone from our back yard, it will take longer in the front since Randy piled it up from shovelling the snow.
I think it was a great dinner and everyone did so much work I almost feel guilty.
Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, the only good thing about Christmas was a quiet church service on Christmas Eve.

The snow won't be back soon, so I imagine you can - using the walker - take Spencer back to the park in a few days.

I got a nice photo of Ophelia on Christmas Day and I will put it on Facebook.

Hope Dad finds his phone. I tried calling it a few times on the theory that it might be under a cushion or something, but it doesn't seem to have helped.

Love,

Rick