Wednesday, December 14, 2022

FUNNY

 

It is very cold and icy,  Spenser and I had a very short walk.


It was funny to have the meeting at our house and told to sit still.  T

Thy did not need any tea.  I had cups and things out all ready to go.

At least there were goodies  Drena had brought a plateful.  I shared my popcorn.

We always enjoy visiting with old friends from Colebrook.

I  like when we have discusions and  hear what others think,

"Faith consists of believing when it is beyond the  power of reson to believe."  VOLTAIRE


4 comments:

Sandra said...

I miss people, I am glad it is almost Christmas.

Steady-as-rain said...

I hope somebody else made the tea!

So, if reason doesn't have to support belief, then one can believe anything, which makes no sense at all. I will just remain skeptical of most things.

I was downtown at the United Church BC archives. Then off to Ophelia's school to see the Christmas concert (GPS helped me find it, as I have never been in that little corner of North Delta before). The concert was very cute. Some of the kids where little performers - most were not. Lots of shades of colour and race. A pleasant afternoon. Met Leah and Craig and Astrid there.

Long day. Extremely tired.

Some frozen breaded shrimp for dinner tonight, I think.

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

It was the coldest day in history ( so steve the safeway check out tells me ) it was only a top of 13c. Very cold .
The kids have one day left of school tomorrow,then off until 28Jan.

Steady-as-rain said...

I bought some tea. Orange Pekoe.