Wednesday, December 28, 2022

DONE

              I like the look on Astrid's face.  Ophelia is giving her dad a hug,

All went well for dad at the doctor"s office but it was a long visit.  A long wait for Rick.  It was an hour and a half.  Both he and dad were very tired.  Rick was anxious to get home and dad was very hungry.  Laura made him toast and then made lunch.

We remebered that dasd was to take some pills for pain right away.

I turned on the T.V. to watch Canada play Germany but dad fell asleep.  He woke up for the last period.

I am happy that this is now done as we have been waiting for an appointment for awhile.

Yes we are all weary travellers on our daily journey.  We often do not understand why things happen as they do.I did not do much today but I will do better tomorrow.

I let Spenser out and then dad went to look for him.  The I went to look for dad.  We returned home to find Spenser at home looking at us wondering what we were doing.

I agree with Rick that prayer changes us but does not change the mind of God.  If we look around we will see God at work all around us,  It is good to have a heart of compassion and caring

Even Jesus took time to pray before He faced his day  Matthew 26:36








2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Happy New Year.

Sandra said...

Happy 2023! Here is to a year of big changes and exciting times.
Sandra