Monday, December 26, 2022

CHRISTMAS


                                                         Nothing is ever perfect.

This year Christmas day was very close to perfect.  Maybe the best yet.  /what made it so special was having Oliver come over on the ferry to join us, 





After a delicious breakfast and a short nap we went over to Sandra and Rendy's.

We were joined by Theresa amd Mikie and Ben and Morgan and Justice and his girfriend and Tasha and Trevor and Craig and Leah and Olivia and Astrid,

Good food and good conversations.  It is well organized with different people having different jobs.

I did not take any pictures.  I regret this.  My camera went missing, 

I find it an effort to do my blog.  very tired today.

Had a good walk with Spenser today.  Most of the snow is gone.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you guys had an almost perfect Christmas! I was also really appreciative that Oliver came over.

Sandra said...

Randy and I were able to get out for a walk as well, just 3 sidewalks not cleared.
It was an unexpected and very nice surprise to have Oliver show up.
Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

I think Justice's girlfriend was named Ali (short for Alexandera?) Too bad we didn't introduce ourselves more. Must have been a bit weird for her to be with so many strangers. Maybe Justice wouldn't have known every name either, so maybe that is why he didn't start naming folks.

Yes, Christmas day turned out nicely. Food was great and so much! And having Ben and Oliver there was nice. And the two little ones didn't quarrel, so that was nice. I just found out that Ophelia doesn't like having her hair brushed.

No snow in the forecast for weeks and weeks.

I think I must have brought that glass baking pan back to your place, as I can't find it anymore.

See you later this morning.

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

Very hot last night,it was still 32c at midnight. 26C this morning.