Saturday, February 12, 2022

CARING

                                                My life has been blessed with caring friends.

                                                 Yesterday Cathy G dropped by to visit.  Later Pat and John came.
                                                  We had a lot of catching up to do.

                                                   Two of her children and their families are moving away.

                                                   Deserae and Ava.  They will be missed.

We need special people like these in our lives who really care about us and keep in touch.  I had been feeling grouchy and they gave my spirits a lift.  They encourage us by loving and caring.

Sad to hear Randy has Covid but so far not to bad.  They both will have to stay away for awhile.

I hope my blog gives my life meaning as I share my ups and downs and faith.  Dad and I are both getting weaker but caring for each other continues.

God's grace on our lives is a blessing.

                                                  


                                                    

No comments: