Thursday, February 3, 2022

MOTIVATED


Yes I am having trouble being motivated.  I am having trouble with putting pictures on.  I think my brain does not want to think too much.  Both dad and I are having this problem.


Yesterday I was determined to do Feb. birthday cards.  I do usually have some tasks I will do each morning.  Morning is my best time.  I wrote out the cards but no stamps.  I have used a lot of stamps lately.

Spenser and I walked over to the far end of the park.  Tiny little flakes of snow were falling.  It was not too cold.  Dad was waiting for us at the road at the end of the park and I was thankful to get in.  This is about a 25 minute walk. I do enjoy it but I am tired.

We drive over to the 7 Eleven to get stamps.  They do not sell stamps anymore  Off to the Post Office at the Mall.  Dad went in but had to quickly leave as he did not have a mask on.  So off to the store to buy some.  He bought two packs of forty. and went back to line up at the Post Office.  He waited and waited for service. I was waiting in the car and I was getting worried. 

Laura was waiting at home and she was getting worried. She was very happy when we walked in the door.

I am now motivated to get out my brain book.  Walking is good, and eating the right food is good too.  I will add some to the grocery list for Laura to buy on Friday.

Getting old has many challenges.

Dad phoned his good friend Don in Saskatoon.  He was having troubles too.  He is unable to do much and missed his wife.  He lives on a farm and his son lives with him in a big house.

He was very happy we phoned and so were we.  Hearing how lonely he was motivates us to want to phone more.




 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Motivation is a funny thing, some people sure seems to have more of it then others. I am worried about Randy because he seems a bit down. I think having his mouth surgery and not being able to eat has drained him more than he likes to admit. Plus Missy being gone and the horrible last 12 hours with her.
But we have plans to go see Ella and all the Alberta folks so that will help to pull him out of his rut. He likes to by a small gift for all the grandkids and so that will be 7 presents!
Sandra