Sunday, February 27, 2022

HURTING

It is extremely hard to see the people suffering from war.
There will always be evil in this world
and evil leaders.

To bomb the life out of a country is unforgiveable.
There is too much suffering in this world.
Natural disasters.
Brisbane is suffering from flooding.

Illness can destroy energy and the quality of our daily life.
We suffer when we know others in our family are suffering.

We blame the Russians for killing innocent people.

Some will blame God
the God who suffered when His son died.
He3 suffers with us.

Suffering causes both mind and body to hurt.
We come into this world from a safe and warm place.
Birth can be painful
You feel a painful slap to start you breathing.

God has been with us at the very beginning of our journey in the womb
and continues to be with us in our pain.

I now have to use a walker as my walking is getting worse and kind people ask me if I need help. 
My walking looks painful to others.

I believe that one day either on this earth or in Heaven there will be no suffering and no pain.

Until that day we battle daily with our limitations.

Knowing others care is a blessing.

4 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Using a walker is probably a good idea. It is nice that people offer to help.

Lots of bad news on the TV.

Sunday is supposed to be laundry day, so I will try and do that in order to keep a sense of normal life.

I have to go back to the doctor on March 7th to get the disability insurance documents completed.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

Good news and happy times right around the corner?

One can only hope.

Sandra

Catherine G said...

Thank you for your thoughts, Beth.

Shandel said...

Buddha teaches us that suffering is a part of life....suffering UNNECESSARILY is not. The war us very unnecessary. Devastating to see all this suffering. I was just briefly reading about what is happening in Australia. I hope the govt steps up to help.

I think it is good you are open to using your walker. It will enable you to be more independent. All this change is a huge part of life.