Wednesday, February 23, 2022

YOUTH

                                     Youth is wonderful.  We enjoy having a visit wit Ben at Carol and Panteli's.

                                            He has a great future ahead with scholarships for his future education.

            He was driving back and forth to Chilliwack to look after the family dog while they are in Hawaii   Yes we have our natural ability but to succeed it takes hard work and determination and practice and discipline. .  Ben has all that. So do others in our family.

Dad was delighted to get a phone call from Lucas on his birthday.  He is also doing well.

We arrived home to find Sandra waiting for us in our driveway.  A quick visit.  I did not get a chance to ask her about her eyes.  She should not be out in bright sunshine.

Good news Kenny and Melina are selling their home.  Time for a change.

Each one of us has a plan for our lives that is unfolding day by day.

Today dad is having another birthday party with Pat and John and also Nick and Dorena.

We have been blessed with a wonderful family and good friends.


                                           

                                                 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh, I thought I had commented yesterday but I guess I just went and messaged Kenny about moving.

The eye doctors suggestion about wearing sunglasses was for everyone, not me specifically.

I have been working on painting the dining room and now doing the living room, that is why I have not been over to visit.

Oh, and we got a new pregnant cat yesterday. We leave on March 12th to go see Mary so hope she has had her kittens by then.

Sandra

Shandel said...

Cameron and i had eye doctor appointments this past Wednesday. I am going to get some light prescription glass with blue light blockers. I think this will help and improve my computer work. We are also looking to get good sunglasses. Important to protect and take care of our eyes.