Monday, February 28, 2022

QUESTIONS

Happy Birthday Carol!
We enjoyed our visit with Sandra and Randy.
Birthday cake and blueberry crisp.

We all missed grandpa
who did not feel well enough to come.
I was extremely worried about him.

Ken that was good you phoned to ask him some questions about the sale of your house.
He perked up talking to you.

He is better today.
He enjoyed talking to Mary today.

I had many questions to ask the doctor.

Too bad dad could not get his blood work done today.
He needs to make an appointment.

I am being very strict with his diet.
It does make a different.

I have many questions about life and suffering
I know it is important to keep asking and seeking answers.







 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Late night blogging it looks like. I have been trying to stay up till at least 9 so maybe I will sleep past 3, but doesnt really seem to make a difference.

I have questions for Dad's doctor as well, maybe we should march in there together and make him talk to us.

I dont have questions about life and suffering though. If you are lucky the suffering is outweighed by neutral or good times. From what I have seen for a lot of people that is not the case.

I was listening to CBC radio and they were talking about people with a terminal desease using the drug from majic mushrooms to open their brains up to positive thoughts. The government has made it harder for the people to get the drug. Bunch of meanies.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Too bad that Dad was unwell yesterday. I am thankful for his advice re-house sale. No new news re-house sale. Still flooded up in Brisbane. I think the kids are all alright.
Ken

Shandel said...

I am sorry to hear Grandpa was not well enough to visit with you all. Good job for trying to keep his diet in check. That is not an easy task.