Monday, February 14, 2022

SLEEPLESNESS

After a beautiful day Sunday Dad had a very bad night.
I do not remember giving him his digestion pills before breakfast
This was probably why he felt so sick.

We both had very little sleep.

I was happy Laura came this morning.
Dad is having a long rest right now.

Our dog walker cannot come this week to do the later walk.

The good news is that going to Boundary Park is great.
I walk around and dad sits on sits on a bench.
He can see us so does not worry..
Dad talks to people and enjoys this.

I am on the big computer and enjoying it.

"A creed
I asked for strength that I might achieve
I was made weak that I might obey with humility.

I asked for health
I asked for riches
I asked for power
I asked for all these things so I could enjoy life.
I was given life that I may enjoy all things"

I believe that their is meaning and purpose in my life.
Life can be tough but we can become stronger
Life can be good even if we are not  healthy or wealthy or wise!
.
 
 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I have been having a stretch of waking up at 2-3 am and reading to try and fall back asleep. It is almost becoming normal which I dont like.

I hop you had better rest Monday night.

Sandra