Tuesday, February 15, 2022

RESILENCY


I am back on the old computer.

Had a good morning talking to Rick and to my brother, Brian.
Cold in Invermere.  He asks about my family.

Drove to Boundary Park to walk Spenser.  Dad sat in the car.  Friends from Colebrook walked by stopped to have a chat.  So nice to meet old friends from our church.

Spenser and I hopped in the car but it would not start as the battery had gone dead.  Thankfully dad could recharge it.  We drove home but decided to not go shopping or eat out.  Charged up the battery instead.

"Saw that you were perfect so I loved you
Then I saw you were not perfect
and I loved you even more."
Angelita Lim.

Yes so true.  We can get on each others nerves and then we need to laugh .





 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh, did dad have the radio on while he waited for you?

Glad you got home safe and sound.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Nothing worse than a flat battery. Lucky Dad had a portable charger. I keep planning on buying one. Cool weather for the next week or so.
Ken