Tuesday, November 8, 2022

ENCOURAGEMENT


 Every day seems to start out the same for me and Spenser.It was a cold walk but it feltso good to be out in the fresh air.

Rick came over to bring dad the battery from Canadian Tire.  Dad had been trying to book a service checkup for his car and no one answered the phone.  Rick took over and he got the same resuts.  He drove down to the Honda dealer and after a long wait was able to make an appointment for dad to bring the car the car in.  I think Nov.22.  That was such a relief to have that all done,

NOW we do not need to worry about icy driveway or side walk as Rick also brought sand and ice to make it okay for us go in and out and out and about.

As we talked Rick volunteered to come over on Tues. and Thrus.to help with meals and shopping.

Another good thing happened and that was Tavia came over and did a real good clean up in the front garden,  

She is a great worker and seems to enjoy it. Dad likes to talk to her as she works.

I cannot wait for spring when we do some planting.

I often feel discouraged as I do not do much worth while stuff.

  I do my best to be more encouraging of others.

2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Great news that Rick can help out. I am trying to do some fasting, in the early stages.

Steady-as-rain said...

Stock market is up today, it wasn't raining during the morning walk, and the line-up at Tim Horton's wasn't too long, so I am in a jolly mood.

Me and Haiti will be over around 9:00 am.

Love,

Rick