Tuesday, November 29, 2022

SNOW


 
Ys it snowed.  The world seems likea fairy tale and dreams do come true.  All the children will have fun today.

A good ending to a happt day.  Rick arrived in the morning with bags full of groceries, He cooked us a tasty lunch.  Pork chops and mashed potatoes and green peas and a delicious  gravy with mushrooms and onions. The biggest and best pork chops I have ever seen.

He spent time with   me on the computer.  I still am having some problems,  He cleaned off some of the drive way and put gravel on it.  He gave us some more candles whih we needed,   Yesterday Hilary brougt us some soup,   She stayed for a visit,

Laura opened the closet door in the kitchen and there was a little dead mouse lying there.  She took care of him and cleaned up the floor.

I know there will always be more good days ahead with the odd bad one included.

To-morrow we will be looking at another  town house.  Sandra is a good help driving and asking the right questions.  She is picking out the places we view.

I am so happy I do not have to share my kitchen with a mouse.!

4 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Where is the photo of the book?

Sandra said...

It will be interesting to see if your snow angel shows up to clear your driveway.
Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Glad you got some pictures of the snow up on your blog.

On Thursday maybe we can go over it all again so you are sure as to how to do it?

I just got back from taking Hati on a very long walk. All the streets and sidewalks are very slippery. Please be careful in you take Spencer out.

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

Hot and sunny today (Friday). Matthew is walking to the local shops and going out for lunch, all the grade 8 class. I had a nice walk this morning before it got too hot. The Canucks game is on, I won't phone because you will be in bed by now.