Friday, November 4, 2022

WET

                                               Thankful for a warm home.  A rainy day just drags by.

                                                  Got two  short walks with Spenser


 Yes I put my raincoat on and Spenser had his on too.

Did you break any rules today?  

They are necessary or there would be chaos. 

Dr. Peterson has different rules.  It is important to stand up straight, be confident, be calm and be bold.

That is his first rule.  

I think the Ten Commandments are the best.

As a teen-ager we did not like rules at all.  

I am hoping the rain will stop but then the cold weather will be here.

Not much to write about.

Maybe we should build an ark?

  





1 comment:

Sandra said...

I did not break any rules. Only slept on the couch or in bed watching boring shows. My recovery is very up and down, but weirdly I felt good around 11pm and got out of bed to make some toast as I had not eaten since noon.