Friday, November 18, 2022

VISITERS


                                         It is very cold in the morning but thankfully the sun chases the clouds away.


We used to get many more visiters than we do since the Covid.  A lot of things just do not seem the same.

I am grateful for the viists of Rick, and our friend Hilary.  .We welcome these visiters. Hilary brought us a bag full of books.  If no one wants any I will just put them in the little book place.  Rick do you need any books to read?

I am getting very stressed with the mice problem.  We set the traps but they did not get caught in them.  I always have mixed feelings when I go down in the morning because I really do not want to see them caught.  I think the traps are very good because Spenser is not in any danger.

I feeling like I want to leave this place because of these mice.  One came running at me in the dining room just 20 minutes ago. .  I put a trap in their tonight.  We go to bed early because I am afraid I will see a mouse and sometimes I think I see one in the corner of my eye.

"Tribulation is the door to triumph."  "In this world you will have troubles.  Take heart Jesus reminds me he has overcome them all.

After all Pilgrims Progress was not written in a comfortable place but in a prision cell.

I am very annoyed at the Mouse expert who did not help get rid of the mice at all.  I know that we will finally be free of them but they seem even worse this year.

Maybe there is a reason they are still here.  Like many thinbgs that happen n our lives we do not know the reason.

Larry has a sore shoulder and sore bum from his fall but it is getting better.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

So, did you call the pest control place back like you said?
There is an open house at that apartment in tsawwassen on Sunday, 2-4. I can pick you up and take you, or just go look at it my self. There would be no mice there.
Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

I sent Dad some instructions. You cover the bait hole with the rubber lid. The other hole only opens once the red button is pushed and 'cathches' If the trap works, then the door closes and you will see nothing.