Friday, November 11, 2022

STRONGER


                                               The cold makes the water looks so much different.

                                               It glows as it reflects the green trees and grass.

I discovered today it takes courage to love yourself just as you are.  This was no easy solution to how I was feeling,  I felt really down and felt I would no longer write my blog.

Sometimes words come back to discourage us and allow feelings of insecurity to cloud our minds.

I will continue to believe that it is important for me to stand up and share what is in my heart,

I was very blessed when Cathy and Glenn dropped by.  They really care about me,  As Cathy leaves she says a little prayer for me.  I can feel the hardness in my heart melt. Prayer is a healing power that can transform the deepest sadness and pain that cannot be expressed.

I walked Spenser after they left and a young man came to pet Spenser and I just knew he was a kind person.  He stood up and said "God bless you."  Words that confirmed that I had worth and promise.

It has been a long day but by the grace of the spirit at work in others I am now content and my strength renewed,


  

1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

Matthew has tested positive for Covid, he is not feeling the best and has lost some of his sense of taste. Waiting on the results from the rest of the family. With all the rain we have had lately we now have millions of mosquitoes flying around. They eat me alive and bring some strange viruses with them.