Tuesday, November 15, 2022

FRAMED

 

                                              lEGAL documents of the marriage of my grandmother. and grandfather.

 Rick has beautifully framed, and drove up to Kamloops to pick it up.  It will be at my house for awhile and then on to Rick's home.

It is very professional looking. Very beautiful as well as meaning ful.

We enjoyed a visit with Rick and a pat for Haidi before they left.

After they left dad drove us to /boundary Park for our evenning walk.  Everything went well until dad fell putting Spenser in the car. What a shock to see him lying on the ground.  A young boy came and helped me help him up.  A nasty fall hurting his head and hip.

He will be in pain for a while.  IT is embarrassing but it happens so quick.  IT can happen any where and at any age.  In fact Rick just had a fall over at the  Safeway yesterday.

A day full of surprises one exciting and meaningful and the other unexpected.

This world is full of kind and caring people.  I am so thankful for the help we had today.

4 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Oh dear. Very sorry to hear that Dad took a tumble and seems to have hurt himself.

I wonder if he needs stitches? Or an x-ray?

Laura will be there soon and will no doubt check on Dad.

And I will be there on Thursday.

Glad you liked the framing of the documents of your grandmother and grandfather's wedding from so long ago!

Love,

Rick


Steady-as-rain said...

I am very glad someone came to help!

Anonymous said...

I hope dad slept ok and he was not in pain from his fall.
Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Melina now has Covid.Jasmine has the symptoms but won't take the test. Jasmine is home sick from schools as is Mathew. I guess we are in the mist an Covid outbreak. I am fine , bit of an upset stomach , may have been a virus .
I hope Dad is ok.