Monday, November 7, 2022

UNDONE


                                                    YES, we have changed our clock back.

Every day I end the day with a list of things undone.  Only the clock in the bedroom has the right time.

One calander has been changed to the right month.  I am trying to fill a book for the thirft store.  I was going to add some books but I take them down and start reding them.  The laundry is staarted but at least Laura will finish that,  And there are several blogs stated but not fisheshed.

I did walk twice the first time in the pourig rain.ai had to walk Spenser in the pouring rain which turned to be Big fat snow flakes.

I hope it is not pouring rain here today.  Rick is coming over to help drive dad back from the car place.  It needs a good check-up,  It is not too bad if it does not start in the garage but when we come out of the store and we turn the key and it will nt start it is no fun.

There is a saying that the best is yet to come.  I can only hope so.

It is okay to just  start over but where do I start?

I like to think it is not what we do or do not do but what is on our heart and mind.

We have the magic of the starts within us all!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hmm, a lot of random thoughts in there. But what if the best is behind you, is that not ok to accept that? I guess that is what Randy's aunt decided, today is the day she dies. But the rain does end eventually, and the car does start so I guess there are still good times.

Ken Bennett said...

Very hot here today. Melina went for her last MRI and cat scan today. Watching the Canucks game...not a great start.