Monday, November 21, 2022

INEVITABLE


                                                The time comes when things change.

The day will come when we cannot manage here unless we get more and more help.  The stairs are a worry for both of us.  The right locaton is important.

The place we looked at on Sunday was okay but I would like to look around to be sure.  There was a longwalk from the front door to the door of the apartment.  The kitchen seemed small and cramped.

I would have to look again before deciding.  It will be a big change for me

We enjoyed going for lunch with Rick and Haiti.  Rick had also gone out to get some new mouse traps so he had a busy morning shopping for luch as well.  He is coming out on Tuesday to go with dad when he takes the car in for service.  In the afternoon I have an appointment to have shots.

I have been busy moving furniture around and checking for mouse poop.  They are going back into the back of the chesterfield.  I hate mice,

The new traps did not catch any last night but I will try again.

It is a dull cloudy day a bit cold.  It may rain or snow,

Off to the library if the car starts when we put the battery on it.

My lesson is to let life flow and look for the positive even when it is hard to do.



3 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

I drove Matthew home from school yesterday as Melina was still not well. I stayed and booked our flights to the Gold Coast. We booked Rocky into a boarding kennel, we were really lucky as it was the last spot available. That's a load off my mind. The weather here is horiable,wind and hail and rain. It should improve by the weekend. I know it would be esier for you if you had no stairs. Keep looking,find something you like.

Steady-as-rain said...

I'm sure you could look at that one again. It has a lot in its favor, it seems to me.

I will be there around 7:15 am tomorrow.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

I have reached out to a realtor, I think her name is Jenny. She worked at the Safeway by you for 17 years so maybe you will know her. She will drop by on Saturday around 4:15 and she can give us a better idea of what we will get for selling your house and then she can search for apartments for us.
I think there are a few more out there that are worth looking at.
Sandra